0508 MONEYBOX (666 392)

Home Insurance

Provides financial protection from any damage or total loss to your home from events such as a fire, flood, earthquake, storm etc. Whether you are an owner occupier or landlord we can offer comprehensive solutions to fit your needs.

It is important for all home owners to regularly review their sum insured to make sure they are not left short in a total loss situation.strong>How do I calculate my rebuild sum insured correctly?

Most insurance companies have an online rebuild calculator, we recommend using the CORDELL REBUILD CALCULATOR, which asks you all the necessary questions to calculate a reasonably accurate sum insured for your property. However for additional peace of mind I recommend speaking to a quantity surveyor, licenced builder or architect. They can help remove the guess work of the online calculators and provide an estimate of what it would cost to rebuild your home.

Landlord Insurance

Whether you require some comprehensive landlords add on to your house insurance or a separate landlord plan for your apartment/townhouse (covered under a body corporate) we can assist. A few key benefits in our landlord offerings are listed below:

  • Cover for landlord’s furnishings
  • Cover for loss of rent due to non-payment of tenants
  • Cover for loss of rent while property is deemed uninhabitable
  • Malicious damage caused by tenants

Site Cover Insurance

Did you know that your normal house insurance cover will likely cease during any significant renovations at your property?

Site cover (also referred to as contract works) protects your home against any accidental damage that occurs during the period of construction/renovation. Whether you’re building a new house, adding an extension or taking on a new renovation project please feel free to ask us whether site cover insurance is required..

Contents insurance

Will pay for any loss or damage to your personal belongings/household goods. Items that are often temporarily removed from your home will also be covered throughout NZ, common examples here are mobile phones, laptops etc. High value items such as jewellery can be covered at replacement value, however they will need to be individually specified on the policy.

Transit Cover

Moving house soon?
Most contents policies in New Zealand exclude cover or offer very limited cover for personal contents that are in Transit to their new location? If you would appreciate the peace of mind of knowing your contents are covered during a big move, please let us know.

Car insurance

We can offer comprehensive, third party fire and theft, or third party only options for your domestic vehicle. Comprehensive (our most popular option) will cover you for damage to your own vehicle and any third party vehicle or property, regardless of who is at fault. Free glass/windscreen cover is included in all comprehensive policies.

Travel Insurance

Travel has now become a significant part of our lives, whether your trip is personal or business related we can over a comprehensive solution wherever your destination. Travel insurance is designed to protect your personal belongings, medical costs, trip cancellation, flight delays and more.

Southern Cross recently reported that approx. 1 in 5 Kiwi’s risk it overseas without travel insurance”