0508 MONEYBOX (666 392)

Nearly two thirds of Christchurch businesses were affected by the 2010/11earthquakes and approx. 18% of all local business premises were destroyed.

Material Damage

Covers you for any financial loss caused by accidental damage or total loss to your business assets (including building, plant and stock). Fire, burglary, floods, and earthquakes are among some of most common claim occurrences.


Business interruption

How long would it take for your business to financially recover if an un-expected event forced you to temporarily close?

Business Interruption is designed to cover the reduction of business profit/revenue following an event which causes damage to your building, plant and or stock and forces you to close or operate in a lesser capacity. Business Interruption can be structured to also include ongoing wages to key personnel and other fixed costs for a maximum of 12 months or until normal business resumes.


Commercial Vehicle

We are able to offer commercial vehicle insurance via comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only cover. Commercial vehicles will be covered at their market value up to their specified sum insured.

If you are a small business/sole trader and you still use your domestic vehicle for business use, you may be paying premiums for something you are not covered for. If you think this may be relevant to you, please get in touch and we will happily organise the right cover for you.

Public Liability

Provides cover for your business and employees when responsible for any third party damage to property and or people. Public liability insurance also covers defence costs where a legal situation may transpire.

Professional Indemnity insurance

Covers businesses and individuals for any breach of their professional advice, service or design in respect of past or present clients. Investigation and defence costs can be crippling for businesses, therefore professional indemnity insurance provides peace of mind that these costs are covered if a claim ever materialised.

Common professions who should consider professional indemnity include; engineers, architects, financial advisors, lawyers, accountants, IT consultants and project managers.